Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where the story begins...

Brandon and I met in high school through some mutual friends. We started out just as friends and talked a ton (I could tell or ask him anything)! The funny thing is he was trying to hook me up with one of his friends and kept asking me what kind of guy I was looking for and so on.. but little did he know that I liked him and just didn't know how to tell him. He tells me that he felt the same way but who knows ;) Anyways, we continued to talk and hang out a lot. During spring break of 2006 one of our friends at the time was having a party one night and I asked Brandon if he wanted to go with me, and of course he said yes! While at the party I got the feeling that he felt the same way about me and I did for him and we just clicked. Everytime we were together after that night it was like we were boyfriend and girlfriend! ;) Then eventually it was official!! We dated for 2 wonderful years before Brandon popped the big question, and boy was I so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. JESS!! You have a blog! Yay! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm working on it lol I can only do a little at a time while Kinsey naps.. its a work in progress though ;)

    ReplyDelete