Saturday, April 27, 2013

We Love To HIKE!

I woke up one morning and realized what a nice day it was.. so I packed up the family to go hiking.  Brandon has never been a huge fan of it, but I knew it would be good for him :)  It was so much fun to get out into the fresh air after the winter we had, and just enjoy the time together.  I was shocked at how much Kinsey was able to walk! We went to Adam's Canyon and she probably walked a total of 2 miles, which is amazing for those little legs :).  Harper was strapped to Brandon so she got the best experience of us all!  She even fell asleep on the walk home aha!

My cute family :)

BIG girl!

SUPER dad ;)


me and my beans!

Throwing rocks into the river


We sat here for the longest time eating snacks and throwing rocks in the river! So much fun :)

I am a LUCKY mommy!!!


Kinsey got cold.. so I gave her my sweatshirt lol

She ate fruit loops out of Brandon's hood lol

No comments:

Post a Comment