Holy smokes my baby girl is ONE!! I cant believe how fast time has gone by, but it feels like Harper has been a part of this family forever. She is so perfect and Brandon and I couldnt have asked for a better little girl, and Kinsey coundnt have asked for a better little sister ;). Harper is so happy and so fun to be around! I love her to pieces!!!!
I decided to go with the "owl" theme and I am pleased with how everything turned out :) I made her shirt and her tutu, then she had the traditional hair bow that Kinsey wore on her first birthday. The plan was to have a small family gathering, but Harper is just so loved and we have so much supportive family, that our house was packed! There was lots of laughing and good times :) Big sister Kinsey was all about Harper's party. I started decorating the day before and Kinsey was ecstatic and "Harper's party" was all she could talk about! She was also quite the helper when it came time to open presents and eat the cake ;)
Harper got spoiled with love on her first birthday and I am so thankful for everyone that took the time to come celebrate with us!! :)
 |
| Birthday girl did not want to wake up :) |
 |
| Harper's treat table |
 |
| Giving Grandma Kristy some loves |
 |
| Brandon, Kinsey, and I made these owl cupcakes haha |
 |
| I had the same lady do Harper's smash cake that did Kinsey's 2nd birthday! She is amazing!!! |
 |
| Happy girl at the party :) |
 |
| Giving Grandpa some loves |
 |
| My brothers Colton and Mason |
 |
| Harper being social at her party with Aunt Holly and Uncle Shane |
 |
| :) |
 |
| Opening gifts! |
 |
| Brandon's birthday is Dec 1st, Harper and my brother Colton's birthday is on the 3rd.. so we did a cupcake and they got to open their gifts as well :) Brandon and I also went out to dinner to the Red Iguana in Salt Lake the day of his birthday. I highly recommend that place!!! YUMMY! |
 |
| Before |
 |
| Watching big sis eat the cake and see how its done |
 |
| thinking about it... |
 |
| diggin in!!! lol |
 |
| I love my family!!!! |
 |
| After! haha the bath water was so blue.. and I had a nice blue ring around my tub :) |
The actual day of Harper's birthday we went to dinner at the Red Robin, bought the movie Brave, and had a movie/popcorn night with the family! It was PERFECT!
 |
| She loves her apple juice :) |
 |
| Big sis Kinsey |
 |
| Me and my lil spazola!! lol |
 |
| yep.. she had fun!!! |
 |
| Me and the Birthday Girl! |
Happy Birthday Miss Harps!!! I love you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment