*Harper is FINALLY crawling, for reals, on all fours. No more scooting on her butt or backwards... AND she is dang fast. Her and Kinsey love to crawl around growling and acting like "monsters"!
*She is no longer eating baby food simply because she refuses! So we feed her exactly what we are eating and she loves it. Harper can usually out eat just about everyone at the table.. so no worries about the amount she is getting ;) haha
*I am no longer nursing her.. :( long story short.. I am taking some meds until the drs figure out exactly what is wrong with my stomach and they are not "recommended" while nursing. I called Zane (the girls dr) and asked him about the meds I am taking and I could hear the hesitation in his voice and so from that moment on I knew it was better for my baby if I quit and start giving her formula. Harper has no complaints and actually LOVES the "ba-ba". I am so lucky I was able to exclusively nurse her for 10 straight months.. I just wish I could have made it to 12 months.
*Her sleep schedule is amazing! She wakes up between 8-830am and then takes a power nap around 10 that only lasts 30-45 min. Then takes an afternoon nap with her sister from 1-3, sometimes 330! Then bedtime is 8pm. She has been getting into the habit of walking up between 530-630am and wanting to come into bed with us.. and yes.. I am a sucker and usually snuggle right up with her until my dang alarm goes off ;) It doesnt happen every night, but I have a feeling she is going to get used to being spoiled!
*Harper loves music! She will bang her head, clap, and try to dance as much as her little body will let her! It is stinking cute!!
*She takes after her big sister in the drama department.. need I say more. I usually wait to see if she is going to throw herself back or fold over in half during the tantrum, then just let her do her thing.
*"Babies" are her favorite toy and it is often a battle in this house because technically all the babies we own are Kinsey's so for Harper to play with them usually means Kinsey has to share.. and well, Kinsey is 2 so that is not always the easiest thing ahah. Harper will cuddle, kiss, hug, and even tries to put them in a stroller or in bed to go night-night. It amazes me how much she already has learned..
*She just barely cut another tooth! It is the top right one next to the front right one.. (does that make sense..ha) Her first dentist appointment is in February so hopefully she has a few more teeth by then ;)
I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have 2 of the most beautiful, healthy little girls!!! I love you MISS HARPS!!
![]() |
| I LOVE this picture!! |
![]() |
| Playing with her best friend :) |




Adorable!!
ReplyDelete