Today was so much fun! This morning my alarm went off at 7am to get Kinsey up, and when I walked into her room I saw her laying in her crib just playing and she smiled so BIG when she saw me :) It made my day already ha. She is such a great baby!! It was just me and Kins in the morning because Brandon had to go to the dentist.. but when he came home he brought a rose! He is so good to me :) The rest of the day was filled with lots of family time..
We took Kinsey to Target to get her 3 month old pics done and boy was that so much fun! She was all "smiles" at the begining and we got some really cute ones of her. Towards the end she got kinda sick of everyone calling her name and pokin at her and positioning her lol so she started to get fussy... at least we got some REALLY cute ones of her though..
Another adventure we had today was going to Winco Foods. That place is HUGE and has such great deals! We got so much food that will last us a long time.. hopfully lol. The guy behind us in the check out even made a comment "are you feeding an army?" ha. The only weird thing there is you have to bag your own groceries.. at first I was wondering why the lady wasnt putting our food in bags and was just letting it sit there, then when I started to look around I noticed other people bagging their own. Kinsey loved it there lol she just looked around and observed everyone and everything! I can't believe how many people came up to me and said "what a CUTE little girl!!". I mean I know she is way cute and all but there were at least 3 people that actually came up to me and made a comment! That makes me one very proud mommy :)
To top off the night, Kinsey and I took our first bath together! She just looked at me and smiled the WHOLE time we were in there. She thought it was pretty neat that mom was in there with her. She is such an amazing little girl and I love her so much! Oh and for Mother's Day she is going to snuggle and sleep with me ALL night, I can't wait to go to bed lol :)
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment